Another Night by Clyde Borg
Another distressing eve.
Only a stuttering prayer
Repeated over and over
Can ease the fear,
And let me rest.
The below form is for Website Features only. Please see our Print Submission page to submit for the next printed anthology.
- Poetry Magazine Submissions must be your own original work, and you must submit your real full name with your submission. We will not accept social media names instead of your real name.
- We will not accept submissions with spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Writing tools are available to help with this. Do your research. Eve Poetry is an affiliate of ProWritingAid and Grammarly. Products we recommend and use ourselves.
- Include a title for your piece.
- Copy/paste your poem or story into the submission form’s comment box.
- You’ll receive an email within two weeks if we select your submission.
- Writers can submit two pieces per month for consideration. We will delete additional poems or stories. Writer won’t be featured in back-to-back months. If we select you for a feature, there is a two-month wait period to be featured again.
- When accepted, writers provide a bio and author photo. However, photos are not mandatory.
- We don’t accept art work with poetry/short stories. Eve Poetry Magazine chooses the art to pair with each written feature. Art features are a separate submission category.
- Participants must read the submission disclaimer.