*Print Submissions are CLOSED for Silver Linings Anthology. Print submissions will RE-Open in 2020
Eve Poetry Magazine accepts short story and poetry submissions for both digital and print publications. We consider poetry, both long and short form, and short stories of any fiction or non-fiction genre. This magazine does not accept quotes or submissions with spelling or grammar errors.
We do not pay writers for submissions. Benefits received from submitting with us include multi-channel promotion of written work and increased exposure on social media.
Guidelines for Eve Poetry Magazine, Print Submissions:
Silver Linings Anthology | December 2019
- Submissions must be your own original work, and you must submit your real full name with your submission. We will not accept social media names instead of your real name.
- We will not accept submissions with spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Writing tools are available to help with this. Eve Poetry is an affiliate of ProWritingAid and Grammarly. These are products we recommend and use ourselves.
- Edition One theme: Silver Linings. Genre is open. We are looking for strong pieces that inspire. Somewhere there is a silver lining.
- Short Story word limit: 1500 words or fewer. Poetry: Minimum of four lines.
- You’ll receive an email within four weeks if we select your submission.
- Writers can submit one piece for consideration. We will delete additional poems or stories.
- Rights revert to authors upon publication.
- We do not accept previously published written work. Work published electronically is okay.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable as long as we’re notified immediately if another publication selects your work.
- Participants must read the submission disclaimer.
By submitting, you agree to: Evepoetry.com (includes Eve Poetry Magazine and Deanna Ramirez) does not provide compensation. Evepoetry.com is self-funded and does not charge for submissions. Writers give non-exclusive Electronic and Print Rights for evepoetry.com to publish their submitted work. Evepoetry.com keeps publishing and archival rights on accepted submissions in perpetuity. We may use your submission in promotions (in segments, or its entirety, as long as evepoetry.com gives credit to the author). Copyright for all writing remains with the author. Evepoetry.com reserves the right to alter our Submission Guidelines at any time.